Intelligent City is looking for junior and senior project managers to work with a cross-disciplinary team of architects, designers, engineers and manufacturing staff for the delivery of our mass timber projects. The ideal candidate is capable of managing multiple projects that share the same technology platform, in various stages, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping teams focused and on track. The successful candidate will have experience in estimating, contract management, schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, construction administration, and permit applications. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow into a leadership position as the company expands.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide general support to the project teams for the execution of building projects from initial design to project completion.
- Manage a portfolio of related projects
- Provide leadership to the coordination of drawing automation for schematic design, design development, and contract documents
- Function as the primary project contact for the communication with the client, ensuring resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
- Responsible for maintaining project dashboards
- Coordinate contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Develop and manage risk mitigation strategies
- Work in collaboration with our R&D to evaluate and implement digital processes and automation
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in related markets, including realization of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation & administration
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently
- Demonstrated ability in managing teams, project execution and delivery
- Technical background with understanding of building engineering and commercial projects
- Master’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in multifamily projects
- Experience in parametric design such as McNeel Rhinoceros
- LEED AP
- Licensed Professional
Application requirements – please submit all in one document:
- Application letter: Who are you? Why would you like to work for Intelligent City? What can you contribute? What can we do to support you? What questions do you have?
- Resume with your education, relevant experiences, skills, merits, awards (max. 2 pages)
- Portfolio of work, clearly identifying your involvement and role (max. 20 pages)
- Two references, contact info and affiliation to you (employer, mentor or client)